Upper Back Pain Relief from Our Back Pain Chiropractor
The vast majority of the population will experience a type of back pain at some time in their lives. Those who face upper back pain often find their experience unique due to the many other contributing factors that impact the placement and intensity of upper back pain. If you live or work in and around the greater Lexington, KY vicinity and are looking for upper back pain relief, contact Lynch Chiropractic Center today.
Common of Upper Back Pain
For some, upper back pain is the result of a traumatic event that impacts the areas near or on the upper back. The following list details of some of the reasons you may experience upper back pain:
- Injuries from contact sports
- Chronic poor posture or repetitive movement
- Slip and falls
- Improper lifting of heavy objects
- Ligament sprain
- Muscle strain
Medical conditions that may contribute to upper back pain include:
- Herniated discs
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Upper Back Pain Treatment Options Offered by a Chiropractor
A chiropractic care plan of continued pain relief may consist of various treatments that work well together when combined. Our back pain chiropractor and professional staff at Lynch Chiropractic Center have the training to offer these therapies and more:
- Spinal Adjustment: A chiropractic adjustment or spinal manipulation can help release stress and inflammation, which might be the underlying cause of your upper back pain. An adjustment can help provide this relief for the bones, joints, tissue, and nerves throughout the body.
- Strengthening Exercises: While relieving acute upper back pain can be important, it can also be important to take proactive measures that might help prevent future recurrences of the same injury and painful condition. Corrective exercises can help you to strengthen your muscles to help prevent future injuries. Corrective exercises can also help to improve circulation which might also help increase healing.
Help Get Back Pain Treatment and Back Pain Relief with Our Chiropractor
You might not have to live with upper back pain if you live or work in and around the greater Lexington, KY, area. Our back pain chiropractor and team of professionals at Lynch Chiropractic Center are ready to offer you a customizable back pain treatment plan to help you get relief. Call us today at (859) 266-1999, or request an appointment or consultation online. Our chiropractor is here to help you get pain management from your upper back pain.